[ic] PostgreSQL

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:58:33 -0400

Quoting Kaare Rasmussen (kar@webline.dk):
> >> Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_mitienda.          <-- works fine
> >> Using PostgreSQL, DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=test_netshop.
> >> ERROR:  Bad abstime external representation ''
> >> netshop: config error. Skipping.
>
> > This is the new test data interfering. We should set the mod_time field
> > in userdb to blank, which should work for everything. This is done
> > in CVS and will be in the release.
>
> I tried to get the CVS, but I still get this error with the construct demo.
>
> What do I need to do to get this running?

The very latest CVS should fix it, but all you have to do is remove the lines
in dbconf/pgsql/orderline.pgsql and dbconf/pgsql/transactions.pgsql
that call out the update_date field as a timestamp.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.