[ic] Thousands of error logs in .gz format

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:26:28 -0400

As I said, it's not a bug, or a virus (not that you can have a virus under
unix).  The logrotate daemon is behaving as-designed.  Just edit your
config files if you don't want the log rotated out.  Or set it to rotate
less frequently, or not to preserve so many logs.

As for deleting your logs, rm -f error*.gz should do you.

Eric