[ic] Debianized version of Interchange-Any tips or tricks

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:52:42 -0500

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> Better try my Debian package and help me to work out the bugs.
> The alien approach is very likely broken with complex packages
> like Interchange.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke

Thnaks for the invite. I will try it on a test site that I'm building. I
was seeking something established. I am gradually getting deeper into
selling services and installations of Linux and want to stay with
Debian. My customer base is mostly Small Business and e-commerce site
design.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173