[ic] install error

Rick Walker rich@ednet.co.uk
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:51:24 +0100 (BST)

Install the Safe::Hole module.  You can aquire this from
http://www.cpan.org.

Would'nt it be nice if all the required modules came with the
tar.gz file.  Then again that would make life far to easy!!!

OR it would be even better if the Makefile.pl refered to current
paths/files on cpans ftp site.  Again I'm just too humble.

:)