MV to IC [was [ic] Controlling access to tables]

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:09:14 PDT

Marcus,

For what it's worth, I was able to switch a previous install of MV (3.09) to
ic 4.5.5 in about 5 days.  Most of my problems were getting ic to take
(missing perl modules on a shared server) and learning enough mySQL to get
by.  The pages flowed seamlessly into the new environment and mv has proven
to have come a long way -- a lot has changed in a short amount of time.