[ic] debug question

Tim tim@mateosian.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:01:55 -0400

Can anybody help me debug this error with interchange 4.5.7beta.
I have installed the demo catalog and it works pretty well.  However, when I
buy something then click continue chopping from within my shopping cart, I
get the following page:
Sorry, the page (expired) was not found
The requested item (expired) was not found. You can return to browsing our
catalog, if you wish.

I tried it on the demo store on the akopia site and got the same error.  I
tried with Netscape and IE with similar results.  The error log produces the
following error:

<!--StartFragment-->>
myhost.mydomain.com HJo5WkvE:mybobbins mybobbins
[18/October/2000:08:50:25 -0400] mybobbins /cgi-bin/mybobbins/index.html
search error: Search strings must be at least 1 characters.
> You had no search string specified.

myhost.mydomain.com HJo5WkvE:mybobbins mybobbins
[18/October/2000:08:50:28 -0400] mybobbins /cgi-bin/mybobbins/ord/basket
search error: Limit subroutine creation: Can't use an undefined value as an
ARRAY reference at /home/limited/public_html/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm
line 675.

myhost.mydomain.com HJo5WkvE:mybobbins - [18/October/2000:08:50:31 -0400]
mybobbins /cgi-bin/mybobbins/process.html search error: Limit subroutine
creation: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/home/limited/public_html/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 675.

Any thoughts or ideas about how to proceed with debugging this would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
>Tim
Tim Mateosian