[ic] price_group with commonadjust not working (thanks)

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:37:31 -0400

Quoting Mark Stosberg (mark@summersault.com):
> Mike Heins wrote:
> >
> > Quoting Eric Paul (epaul@spellbook.net):
> > > I'm running a shop under MV4.04a.  The client has just added a new product
> > > line to their shop that has a quantity break if you order 24+ of any of the
> > > products in this new batch.  I sifted thru the docs and the mailing list
> > > and came across the price_group thingy.  I added a field called
> > > price_group, left this key blank for all my existing products and put all
> > > these new products in this group.  I also added a new q24 field with the
> > > price-break.  I changed the commonadjust line in my catalog.cfg to read
> > > like this:
> > >
> > > CommonAdjust    pricing:price_group,q3,q24, ;products:price, ;$
> >
> > You forgot:
> >
> >   AutoModifier  pricing:price_group
>
> This fixed it for me to. I had been struggling with this for a while.
> Thanks Mike! I also ran into Eric's problem where I had to log out and
> back in for this to take effect. However, I had the the intuition that
> was happening, so I only did it once. :)
>    Thanks again!

I will change the grouping in the config file to make it easier to
see.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon