[ic] OK ONE MORE TIME::::::Shipping Method Gone Crazy

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:38:56 -0400

Quoting Beriah Dutcher (beriah@webuildpcs.com):
> Hey Everybody,
>
> 	I have a slight problem. We were adding a test method to our shipping
> configuration. Well we did something to screw it all up and now everytime we
> want to edit the method or even try and delete it. It locks up. Actually i
> was running 'top' and watched the interchange daemon EAT cpu around 91%-98%
> and then finally die. Well Now i NEED to get rid of that method cause
> everytime i want to 'apply changes' it times out. Can someone point me to
> the way to "manually" remove that from file cfg file or dbm entry???

The line is in products/shipping.asc where all shipping definitions are
kept, as per the docs.

    http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=reference16%2e01

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon