[ic] Changing the look

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:54:52 PDT

Easy.  Just create the site you want in Dreaweaver, or Notepad or whatever
HTML editor and design tools you use, and use MV tagging for dynamic
variables.  Put different page elements in different ./config files (i.e.
header, leftside, etc) if you want.

I like to start with the demos, since most of the functionality is built-in.
  It's easier to modify than starting from scratch.