[ic] Can i use http post for payment verification?

Nik Lim nik@catchacorp.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:18:36 +0800

Can Interchange support http post method for payment verification? I am
using www.paydirect.com.my as the hosted payment server. It uses hidden
field in the shopping cart to post merchant information, order id, billing
amount
to paydirect system. Users key in credit card info at paydirect pages and
upon successful or failure, they are redirect back to my site. Here are the
compulsory hidden fields for paydirect system to work.

1) MerchantApprovalURL
2) MerchantUnApprovalURL
3) MerchantReturnURL
4) TransactionType
5) CurrencyCode
6) FullTotal
7) Merchantname
8) MerchantEmail
9) OrderID

Any one have any idea if these can work with Interchange?

Nik Lim
Special Project Manager
Catcha.com

Phone (60)3 7490 9999
Fax (60)3 7490 9900
DID (60)3 7490 9962

Mobile +6012 395 8800

www.catcha.com.my
We know .my better

www.catcha.com
South East Asia's Leading Network of Localised Portals