MV to IC [was [ic] Controlling access to tables]

Marcus Weseloh marcus@slightlydifferent.co.uk
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:57:28 +0100

Jeff,

On 17 Oct 00, at 13:09, Jeff Case wrote:

> For what it's worth, I was able to switch a previous install of MV (3.09) to
> ic 4.5.5 in about 5 days.  Most of my problems were getting ic to take
> (missing perl modules on a shared server) and learning enough mySQL to get
> by.  The pages flowed seamlessly into the new environment and mv has proven
> to have come a long way -- a lot has changed in a short amount of time.

Thanks for that.I have now made the switch and am very glad that I did
it. Took a bit to find out what has actually changed, but the new features
are definately worth it.

Cheers,

	Marcus

---
Marcus Weseloh
Projects Director
Slightly Different Ltd. <www.slightlydifferent.co.uk>
Tel: +44 (0)1326 372416  Fax: +44 (0)1326 372114