[ic] Status of Verisign Payflow Pro (formerly Signio) integration

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:04:49 -0500 (CDT)

The most recent code (which hasn't changed much) is in the distribution
directory under interchange/eg/globalsub and is called (strangely enough)
signio.

---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt