[ic] Status of Verisign Payflow Pro (formerly Signio) integration

Peter Wilkinson pwilkinson@fastcompany.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:02:21 -0400

At the moment if you get any errors in the clearance bad car, amount too
high etc. the form is return with the addition of 'There were errors in your
last submission. They are shown in below.' I've not looked into how
difficult or otherwise it is to get more useful error information to be
displayed. This sounds the same as what you saw in Minivend.

PeterW.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Ron Phipps
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 7:45 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Status of Verisign Payflow Pro (formerly Signio)
integration

Hey Peter,

Can you tell me if there is an error processing the CC (like in test mode
process an order for $1000) that it returns it back to the browser and
displays it in the CC section?  This is one modification that I had to make
to the Minivend code so that the user could see why they were denied.

Thanks!
-Ron