[ic] install error-need help

ken ken707@jps.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:20:11 -0700

I contacted my web support.  They said they wont change anything to the
root.
But they said I can add the modules to my local space.

How can I get in touch with Mike? Or how can I get a copy of his program?

Can anyone give me advice on how to set up these modules in my local space
and get interchange running?

Thanks everyone for your time, Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Case
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 7:45 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: RE: [ic] install error-need help

Yeah, first ask them to install those modules.

If they won't, you may be able to install the modules in your local space.
Mike has written a program to do that, but I'm not sure how it works and so
I can't give you any advise to that.

Your last/other option is to find a host that will allow you to run MV/ic.
I believe Akopia hosts sites and there are a few people among the list who
offer hosting.