[ic] Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:08:07 -0500

WE ran into the same problem. We have found that ppl DO NOT want to pay the
priice for the Air Shipping through UPS and have made an alternative
shipping method that is based on the USPS (United States Postal Service)
they will ship to alaska and hawaii. Takes a week or so to get there but its
about 3/4 the price.

Beriah