[ic] can't create user Account

nimalini nimalini@pointclark.net
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:28:05 -0400

--------------4EFF9ED5B5118857C5EA9B40

Hi All,
I am having problem creating user accounts with cookies disabled in my
browser. It works fine when my browser
accepts cookies. It doesn't work for the demo stores either.  I want to
create the user accounts even if the cookies are disabled in the
browser.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am new to this E-com development

thanks,
Nimalini

Point Clark Networks