[ic] Administrators by Affiliate

Casey R. Tweten crt@kiski.net
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:48:55 -0400 (EDT)

I will have many affiliates using my site.

<hope>
I'd like to have one administrator for every affiliate.
That administrator will only be able to dable in his own stuff.

Example:
Affiliate sells nails.

The affiliate will only be able to adminisstrate things dealing with his nails
like:
* Get reports by his business
* Change prices/features/sales for his nails
* Change postal prices ( Not that important, really )

What he can't do is:
* Change the look of the site
* Anything that doesn't directly deal with his products sales
</hope>

It isn't obvious to me how to proceed other than hacking the Interchange core,
which I don't want to do unless really necissary.

--
print(join(' ', qw(Casey R. Tweten)));my $sig={mail=>'crt@kiski.net',site=>
'http://home.kiski.net/~crt'};print "\n",'.'x(length($sig->{site})+6),"\n";