[ic] Simple question.. New to interchange..

Erik Parker eparker@mindsec.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

Aha.. Althrough this wasn't the problem, it did lead me to the solution..

[23/October/2000:21:42:44 -0700] catalog
/cgi-bin/catalog/admin/tax.html Attempt to set
variable::Variable::TAXSHIPPING in read-only table

Thanks.