[ic] Is it possible to disable the e-commerce functions

Jason M. Korkin jkorkin@korksoft.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:16:01 -0400

Yes it is... we did something quite similar about a month ago for a
customer.  Its basically an online catlaog, however, when a customer
wants to order, the need to call their sales rep.  (its a b2b site).
Email me off the list and I'll provide the URL if you would like.

Mainly what you need to do is remove the [order] tags...

Regards,

Jason Korkin.