[ic] Using a Separate Credit Card Processor

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:36:45 -0500 (CDT)

If you can get a stack backrtrace, you can find out where this is called.
It's kind of a pain though, so I'll just tell you.  The payment processing
module is called from a function called Vend::Order::charge which is
called from Vend::Order::_charge.  _charge is called from the function
that parses the order profile (etc/profiles.order) when a &charge=
directive is found.  In order to enable a custom charge then, you need to
in the correct order profile.  The itransact function is a good way to do
the http authorize type of thing.  It keeps control of the system in IC's
hands instead of passing flow control to the payment gateway.

Sonny Cook

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt