[ic] Using a Separate Credit Card Processor

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:36:45 -0500 (CDT)

If you can get a stack backrtrace, you can find out where this is called.
It's kind of a pain though, so I'll just tell you.  The payment processing
module is called from a function called Vend::Order::charge which is
called from Vend::Order::_charge.  _charge is called from the function
that parses the order profile (etc/profiles.order) when a &charge=
directive is found.  In order to enable a custom charge then, you need to
set
	 &charge=custom MY_PAYMENT_FUCNTION_NAME
in the correct order profile.  The itransact function is a good way to do
the http authorize type of thing.  It keeps control of the system in IC's
hands instead of passing flow control to the payment gateway.

---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt