[ic] Adding support for other direct CC billing company

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:43:09 -0500 (CDT)

See the signio file in interchange/eg/globalsub.  It is an implementation
for signio that replaces cybercash.  You can probably just use that as a
template.  Also someone posted some code here a couple of days ago for
using itransact with the IC cc verification interface.

Sonny Cook

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt