[ic] Scary problem with credit cards

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:34:08 -0400

    Thank you,     Thank you,     Thank you,     Thank you,     Thank you,     Thank
you,     Thank you,     Thank you,

    I cant tell you how much this is going to help, I had isolated the encryption
routine in lib/Vend/Order, it seems to try and do a DES encryption, but with your
info I don't even have to worry about any of that.  :-)

    I do plan on using gpg encryption and have already ginned the keys.  Here's
hoping.