[ic] Does the choice of localhost improve IC speed?

Markus Braasch mb@nmmn.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:55:18 +0200

I could imagine this depends on the speed of the DNS lookup for
www.mysite.com. It should help to put your domain in the /etc/hosts file for
testing purposes. Or maybe you can use a faster DNS server (local caching) ...

Did you try to specify the IP address instead?