[ic] How can I construct a full URL

Khai Doan khai.doan@pocketpass.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:00:39 -0700

Hi Cameron,

What I am trying to do is to construct a full URL for the success/failure
pages with sessionid embedded, and pass on to Pocketpass payment CGI
script.  Pocketpass payment CGI can redirect to success/fail page upon
successful/fail authorization from the customer.  If the customer is
redirected to a success page, then I need to save his order, and print the
receipt.  If he is redirected to a failure page, then I need to allow him
to choose different payment options.  Within the success page, I might have
to understand parameters that are pass back by the Pocketpass CGI.

Any hints on how I can accomplish all these?

(As I understand, Interchange can support visitors that have cookie
DISABLED browser, by constructing a full URL.  How do I construct a full
URL before hand?).

Khai