[ic] Akopia works for about 3 minutes, then the interchange server quits

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:21:22 -0500

It would be very helpful to have a look at the information in both the
catalog error.log and the global error.log.

It's difficult to guess what you may be running into with the info you
provided.

Good luck,

Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of VHS Admin
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 6:16 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Akopia works for about 3 minutes, then the interchange
server quits

Hello,
I have some basic knowledge of UNIX.  We are using a Linux Redhat 6.1 server
with Apache 1.3.4.  I installed the Interchange software without to much
hassle.  I had to install it as the root user, then I switched to one of the
virtual domains for the catalog setup.

I have checked the permissions as the documentation suggests.  I have tried
everything, but can not get the software to run for more than 3-4 minutes.
Everything works perfectly, then it just quits.  I have to go in and restart
the interchange server.

I would be grateful if anyone has any ideas on what I could try to stabilize
the software and get it to run.  I am also open to paying a consultant if it
would be necessary.

I have looked at several shopping cart packages out there and I will have to
say that Akopia seems to be the best that I have seen.  Thank you in advance
for your help.

David Beckham
CEO/Co-Founder
Virtual Hosting Solutions, LLC