[ic] MAGJOR New Account BUG!!!

Eric Hull eric@webuildpcs.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:14:48 -0600

Go to www.webuildpcs.com or try on your own ic site.
I would try on ours becasue we know the problem is here.

>From the first page, click on the log in button on the top of the site, then
click on new account button, then the last person who created an account has
their info in the fields.  After you screw around for a while on the site,
or go in with something in your basket - this does not always appear.

Eric Hull

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Cameron B.
Prince
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 11:49 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: RE: [ic] MAGJOR New Account BUG!!!

Have you been able to duplicate this? Can you provide exact steps to do so?

This is a disturbing situation, but we must first rule out the possibility
of problems with the code in your account and login pages.

I am aware of the problem with the error codes and error checking on the
account page, but I have never seen this problem.

Cameron