[ic] does anyone use high traffic settings?

Desjardins, Ray Desjardins.Ray@Con-Way.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:57:54 -0800

Not yet have not figured out why two of the background colors don't parse
correctly.  Pink is not always the color of choice.

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: Sim Zacks [mailto:Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 10:12 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] does anyone use high traffic settings?

Does anyone use high traffic settings?
I am having a lot of problems whenever I switch to it, but the site seems
very slow when i don't use it.
My most recent problem is pages are sticking. When it happens whatever page
I'm on, and no matter what I link I click to it just brings that page back
up. The URL changes to what it should be, and when I go to admin and
reconfigure the catalog it works fine until the next episode.
It did that on the receipt page, and I went to the site with another
computer and it brought up the receipt on that machine too, no matter what
other link I clicked on.
I switched back to low settings and everything is working fine now

Does anyone have any thoughts.