[ic] HOW TO:making area (left)display all of the entries??

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:16:37 -0000

I think you need to add a matchlimit to the [loop prefix=cat search=" tag in
a few files in the templates/regions files eg. LEFTONLY_TOP etc.

adding ml=100 would override the default limit of returning 50 results.

Jonathan.
Webmaint.com.