[ic] does anyone use high traffic settings?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:38:51 -0600

  I was using it and it seems to work fine with construct and even a mutilated MV 4.03 cat I migrated over. Simple did not work properly but I think (if memory serves me correct) barry did. I see in the CVS that there is a Migrating Mv3 file and I am going to read that as soon as I
get a chance. I also found the [var __VARIABLE__] to be useful in resolving some issues. I do not know if the migrating file comes with rpm (haven't looked) or the tarball files but if not pull with CVS and it may shed some light.