[ic] Applying changes in 4.0.7

Reid Ivens reid@n-visionit.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:51:00 -0500

Hi everyone,

I've got a site running under Interchange 4.0.7 and often when I make
changes and apply them, they don't reflect on the customer-side.  If I leave
it and come back later, the changes will be made.  I've tried applying the
changes and then logging out, closing the browser, and then logging in again
to both the admin and customer interfaces but that doesn't seem to help.  Is
there an auto-export feature that happens in the background?  Is there
something I can change to fix this problem?  I read a post in this newsgroup
a little while ago talking about a similar problem where someone changed a
fieldname on the admin pages from ui_autoexport or something similar to
mv_autoexport, but I don't seem to find those in the admin-pages' code...

Thanks,
Reid Ivens

Reid Ivens, CIO
N-VisionIT Interactive