[ic] Debianized version of Interchange-Any tips or tricks

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:10:49 -0500

I just tried to convert the RH6 version of Akopia Interchange 4.5.7 to a
Debian installation via Alien on a Potato system. I seemed to work and
installed OK, but Interchange did not work. Also the Debian package
manager removed it all without any problems. The main areas of
contention seem to be where Debian interprets the file installation
locations and local permissions. If anyone has successfully accomplished
this please reply with any advise that you may provide. Thanks
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173