[ic] using SSL with the Admin sections

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
03 Sep 2000 11:06:06 +0200

"Aaron Unger" <webmaster@ungerdesign.com> writes:

> I'm setting up Interchange, and I have successfully set up the store to use
> my SSL server when the user checks out.  My question is: Is there any way to
> let me make interchange use the SSL server for the admin pages too? It seems
> like with all the user sensitive data an admin might access, it might be a
> good idea.

This is indeed a very good idea and IMHO one of the points where the
Interchange UI needs improvement. I tried to fiddle with the URL
in UI_STD_HEAD, but as I remember it worked not perfectly.

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis