[ic] interchange & cybercash

Todd Benson todd@ehawaiigov.org
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:46:40 -1000

I've been trying to get interchange and cybercash to work for about 4
days now and I am still stuck at the same place.  Here's my current

In the catalog.cfg:
Variable  MV_PAYMENT_MODE  mauthonly

# Uncomment to use creditCardAuto if you want, now handled better in
# order profiles with "&credit_card=standard".
#CreditCardAuto      Yes

# These are usually all you need for CyberCash 3
# Uncomment and edit to suit; make sure you remove CreditCardAuto
Variable         CYBER_CONFIGFILE
Variable         CYBER_VERSION       3.2
Variable         CYBER_MODE          mauthonly

In the profiles.order:
&set = mv_payment Incomplete

[if variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE]
&credit_card=standard keep
&charge=[var MV_PAYMENT_MODE][comment][cgi mv_payment_test][/comment]
[comment]&set=mv_payment Real-time ([var MV_PAYMENT_MODE]) Credit
[elsif config CyberCash]
&charge=[var CYBER_MODE]
[elsif config CreditCardAuto]
mv_credit_card_valid=required Credit card fails tests.
&set=mv_payment Credit Card ([default mv_credit_card_type unknown])
&set=mv_payment Credit Card ([default mv_credit_card_type unknown])

In the checkout.html:
I have the hidden field <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_cyber_mode

>From reading and searching the archives that's all I've found that

to be done, yet it still hangs when I place the order and eventually
times out.  One more thing, I have the cybercash libraries in the
minivend lib directory.  Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Todd Benson