[ic] I hate to beg

Todd Benson todd@ehawaiigov.org
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:52:17 -1000

I hate to beg, but I really could use some help.  I've been reading and
re-reading the manual and can't seem to get interchange to work with
cybercash.  In my catalog, I do not use any of the user db functions
because I don't have to save any customer info.  I took the simple
catalog and modified it for my purposes.  Has anyone out there
successfully intergrated interchange and cybercash 3.2?  If so, would
you please explain how you set the catalog.cfg file, the profiles.order
file, and if you put any hidden fields in the checkout.html file.  Thank
you

Todd Benson