[ic] ISP SAYS MINIVEND IS LAME AND BUGGY

David Hamann dhamann@hamanntech.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:00:47 -0700

I have been thinking of using Interchange with MySQL for general database
access.
What are some of the issues of running MySQL and Interchange together?
Is this a route I *don't* want to take or have others successively implemented
IC and MySQL in a production environment?

Thanks,
David