[ic] ISP SAYS MINIVEND IS LAME AND BUGGY

Dan Busarow dan@dpcsys.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, David Hamann wrote:
> I have been thinking of using Interchange with MySQL for general database
> access.
> What are some of the issues of running MySQL and Interchange together?
> Is this a route I *don't* want to take or have others successively implemented
> IC and MySQL in a production environment?

Interchange and mysql work exremely well together.
As long as you have DBI and mysql already running you should
not have any problems.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com