[ic] ISP SAYS MINIVEND IS LAME AND BUGGY

Dan Garwood dgarwood@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:47:21 -0400

Dave,

I think it would be very easy for john q. public to use if there were
documentation. I have made extensive changes to the Barry cart and it did
not take me that long, although I do have some coding skills. At least I
think I do. I think it would be a great thing to offer your as an ISP to
your customers. Offer them a link to the Interchange software, most that are
to cheap will read and figure it out or offer to set it up the way they wish
for a small fee or hourly rate. People that are really wanting to make a
business run will pay you. The Interchange software is the best that I have
seen on the market free or not free and I have just scratched the surface of
its uses. I Interchange would be a good thing for you and your friends to
use. JUST READ THE DOCS. If you need assistance give me a yell.
Thanks
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Hubbard, David [mailto:dhubbard@med.usf.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 8:41 AM
To: 'Dan Garwood '
Subject: RE: [ic] ISP SAYS MINIVEND IS LAME AND BUGGY

Hey Dan,
   I noticed that you're in Tampa so I thought I'd email you.
I was wondering what you thought of Interchange for an ISP
from a customer standpoint?  I have my own server that I
co-locate right now and I was thinking of getting some of my
friends to put their sites on it but they all want shopping
carts.  After looking over Interchange, I don't think it
would be too hard for me to use but it doesn't seem like it
would work out very well for general users, too complex.
What are your thoughts on that?  And do you have any other
ideas?

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Dave