[ic] setup problems...

Jason Hudgins thanatos@incantations.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:10:55 -0500

i'm having specific problems with the mysql user..

> You can probably work around this by logging into mysql and creating the
> database you want to use and then setting the sqldsn, username, and
> password for this database in the catalog.cfg file.

I did this, and then did a minivend -r and it started up minivend.

mysqlshow reports that the database contains no tables whatsoever.
doesn't it need to be initialized somehow?
whenever i try to "enter" the site, I am presented with the following :

Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/agera.cgi

--jason