[ic] setup problems...

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:31:13 -0500 (CDT)

IC is supposed to create the db and tables when you first run the minivend
server if it cannot find them.  Are you seeing access errors from the
mysql server?  It also looks as if your catalog may not be configured
correctly.  Do you have the catalog directive set correctly for agera.cgi
in the minivend.fg file?  When you start the IC server, do you get the
message 'Configuring catalog . . . done.' for your catalog?

---
Sonny Cook
Itinerant Chthonic Actuator
Akopia
"What is it that makes you all behave as though you were real?"
--Franz Kafka "Description of a Struggle"