[ic] Setting up new CyberCash merchants...

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:27:27 -0400

This might be a bit off-topic, and I apologize in advance...

I am setting up a new MiniVend 4 site for a client.  They contacted their
bank to setup a CyberCash account on top of their existing merchant
account.  When the bank contacted me to tell me everything was set, they
did not give me any of the info I need to setup the Cash Register 3
software.  No CCID, no HASH Secret, no Merchant Key...  I called them up to
ask about this and they had no idea what I was talking about.  I went up to
CyberCash's website and went thru the procedure I used to use 6 months ago
for creating a new merchant, but the screens are all different and they
want a credit card number that they can bill to before they'll finish
setting up the account.  This seems odd since the bank supposedly set all
this up already.  Has anyone dealt with creating a new CyberCash account
since CyberCash changed their development parter programs?

Eric
---
Eric Paul
SpellBook Systems