[ic] Setting up new CyberCash merchants...

David Hamann dhamann@hamanntech.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:20:46 -0700

The CCID Keys etc. are given at the end of the registration process along with
your username and password to access the Cybercash account administration web
server.
Your credit card is not billed until you 'Go live' so it is free while you are
developing in test mode, which is the default for new accounts.
Its all pretty painless
Print the info they send you and stick it in a safe place for future reference.