[ic] Setting up new CyberCash merchants...

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:29:24 -0400

Thanks.  I finally got in touch with CC tech support and it turned out that
the bank never finished setting up the account, which is why I never got
the info I needed.  Finally got it ironed out about an hour ago.  What a
mess :P

If only people would actually DO the things that they are supposed to do :P