[ic] (no subject)

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:47:56 -0400

Quoting David Wilson (david@wwns.com):
> Would someone please remove this clown from the list?
> Someone this clueless should not be allowed to use a network connection...
> maybe even a phone line.
>
> Dave

Believe me, I would if I could figure out who it is. They are running
a mail-to-news gateway on Hypermart, and the origin address is completely
obscured.

Never fear -- they are doing the same thing to a Redhat list and the
Postgresql-users list. I suspect they will be stopped before long. 8-)

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

-- Wernher Von Braun