[ic] BUG REPORT: Interchange CVS admin interface has broken gif links

Dan Browning danb@cyclonecomputers.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:21:41 -0700

WHICH VERSION:
I'm running this morning's CVS update, and using the "construct something"
template.

PROBLEM:
The admin interface has lots of gif's that don't show up.

HYPOTHESIS:
A quick look shows that the gifs are supposed to be located on
http://host/akopia/ui/navigation/B3_b.gif.  But bin/makecat never generated
that, so there's the problem.

WORKAROUND:
Maybe try...
symlink HTMLROOT/akopia/ui -> CATROOT/images
?

NOTES:
Also, I plan on doing a lot of work with the source, what is the best way to
stay up to date on the status and the best way to make bug reports?  What's
the best way to submit patches?  If this bug isn't already fixed, I would
write a patch for it.  Can we setup a bugzilla install -- I've always liked
working with bugzilla.  (http://developer.akopia.com/bugs coming soon).

Thanks,
Dan Browning
Network & Database Administrator