[ic] makecat and postcopy_commands

Hans-Joachim Leidinger jojo@www.buchonline.net
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:50:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi list,

I´ve trouble to use makecat twice. First of all, this is the part of my config setting:

----------snip------
CATUSER         jojo
MINIVENDGROUP   jojo

CATROOT         /www/buchonline.net/ic/catalogs/icsimple
CGIDIR          /www/buchonline.net/cgi-bin
CGIURL          /cgi-bin/icsimple
ALIASES         /icsimple
DOCUMENTROOT    /www/buchonline.net/html/icsimple
SAMPLEHTML      /www/buchonline.net/html/icsimple
IMAGEDIR        /www/buchonline.net/html/icsimple/images
IMAGEURL        /icsimple/images
----------snip------

At the first time, makecat ends with success!
But I see

----------snip---------
Found additional system commands to run.

To enable image upload feature, you need to make a symbolic
link of the image base directory into your catalog directory.

run "ln -s /www/buchonline.net/html/icsimple/icsimple/images /www/buchonline.net/ic/catalogs/icsimple"? ..y
----------snip---------

Notice "icsimple" appears twice ("ln -s ....icsimple/icsimple") and I see

-------snipp------------
freebsd:/home/jojo# ll /www/buchonline.net/ic/catalogs/icsimple/im*
/www/buchonline.net/ic/catalogs/icsimple/images -> /www/buchonline.net/html/icsimple/icsimple/images
-------snipp------------

At the second time with makecat, I get

------------snip-----------
skipping 'mysqladmin -u root -p create test_icsimple'
There were errors in copying the demo files.  Cannot
continue.  Check to see if permissions are correct.
mkdir /www/buchonline.net/ic/catalogs/icsimple/images: File exists at /home/ic/lib/Vend/MakeCat.pm line 371
------------snip-----------

Notice the "mkdir /www/buchonline.net/ic/catalogs/icsimple/images"!
It seems to me, the file "postcopy_commands"

---------snip of post_copy_commands----------
ln -s __MVC_DOCUMENTROOT____MVC_IMAGEURL__ __MVC_CATROOT__
To enable image upload feature, you need to make a symbolic
link of the image base directory into your catalog directory.
---------snip of post_copy_commands----------

should be as

---------snip of post_copy_commands----------
ln -sf __MVC_IMAGEDIR__ __MVC_CATROOT__
To enable image upload feature, you need to make a symbolic
link of the image base directory into your catalog directory.
---------snip of post_copy_commands----------

It this correct?

Thanks!

Joachim