[ic] Simple search

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:18:03 -0700

Bob -

/sf=se/

...I may be behind the times, but the way I read it, this expands to
mv_search_field=mv_searchspec, which makes no sense.  sf should be assigned
a fieldname from the products database, or take it out completely to have
the search string compared against all fields in a record.  Try pasting a
modified version on the location line and see if it works.

- Ed L>