[ic] [ic]4.5.5 need tips on uploading new products.txt file

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:50:03 -0500

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> IMHO you don't need to restart the catalog after SQL updates.
>
> > Is the perl module you wrote
> > available, via cpan?
>
> Yes, and from http://www.linuxia.de/DBIx/Easy/
>
> > Also does anyone know if there are certain Apache modules that "should"
> > be installed to use the Interchange 4.5.5 admin interface?
>
> Just install the modules mentioned in the docu.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke
Well I got it to finally upload some of the products.txt but it only
took about 1/3 of the db then crapped out. I still think the problem is
with apache. I'm going to try disabling the timeout function and let it
run. I'll also try out your module. Thanks for the tips.
John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173