[ic] template

Sim Zacks Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:53:45 -0400

I am using the simple demo and I am trying to configure the front page to look like the barry demo with the specials on the right side. I changed the standard template file so it now includes RIGHTSIDE in the ui_template_description and restarted the server but it still doesn't show up with a right side and when I edit the page it shows the template as having NO_RIGHT after UI_CONTENT. Is there a place in the database I'm supposed to change this also?  Also When I change a variable in the database using direct table edit, do I also have to chnage it in the catalog.cfg file? The relationship between the config files and the database totally confuses me. and I can't find anything in the documentation
Thanks
Sim