[ic] (no subject)

Soeren Ritsila kopernikus@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:26:01 GMT

Hello!

I would like to let a few CGI scripts execute right after the checkout, but
before the receipt page appears. But I have no clue how to sort of "come
back to InterChange" after I have given up control to a set of CGI scripts.
I cannot simply start a POST in order to submit the checkout values back to
InterChange, because InterChange has a very good security mechanism. I get
an "Unauthorized for that session xyz..." error.

Here is the important thing:
Is there a way of executing external CGI scripts and then let the receipt
page appear (or not)?

Cheers,
   Soeren