[ic] re:POSTGRESQL

Rick Walker rich@ednet.co.uk
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:57:13 +0100 (BST)

To follow up, sorry for being so vauge, i'm getting really harrased
here!!

It connects to the ftp site but cannot find required files.   I've tried
browsing to the URL's mentioned and get 'no file or directory' errors.

The files it fails to retrieve are 02packages.details.txt and
03modlist.data.  If these are integral could you mail them to me? Or are
the specific to each setup?

cheers

--
Rick Walker